QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT POLICY
The Management of Proysoltec Iberica, S.L. In its desire to guarantee the provision of its services with better
quality every day, and being aware of the importance of its activity for the Environment, and that the activities
carried out can alter it, it has established and implemented an Integrated System of Quality and Environment
based on the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN ISO 14001 standards, for the activities described
CONSULTANCY AND ADVICE ON THE TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS:
1. SAFETY ADVISOR SERVICE
2. SERVICES RELATED WITH SHIPMENTS BY AIRWAY (IATA), BY MARITIME WAY (IMDG) AND BY ROAD (ADR)
3. CHEMICALS AND DANGEROUS GOODS PACKING SERVICE
4. ACCREDITED TRAINING ACCORDING TO THE REQUIREMENTS DEMANDED BY IATA REGULATIONS AND BY AESA
We depend on our customers and other stakeholders, so we must understand their current and future needs
and expectations, meet their requirements, and strive to exceed their expectations.
With the adoption of this Quality and Environment Policy Proysoltec Iberica, S.L., advances towards an
improvement in the provision of its services, establishing as one of its principles the prevention of its
environmental impact and continuous improvement.
The Quality and Environment Policy of Proysoltec Iberica, S.L. It is based on the following commitments:
- Commitment to comply with all the requirements, whether legal, contractual or of another nature, that
are applicable to us due to our activity, both in the scope of the performance of our services and in the
environmental scope of our activities.
- Commitment to carry out our work within a management environment that guarantees continuous
improvement in our processes, in our methods of action and in our relationships with interested parties,
through the establishment and periodic review of our objectives.
- Commitment to protect our environment, through actions and measures aimed at preventing any type of
environmental impact that could be caused by operations due to our activity.
- Commitment to promote an understanding and dissemination of our policy within our organization and
to relevant stakeholders, through information and continuous communication.
- Commitment to effectively control all our processes, and our effects on the environment.
You can download the document from next link.
All external interested parties are informed that PROYSOLTEC will send information on its environmental performance upon prior request by any interested party.